By Beth Richardson PhD RN CPNP FAANP
Over 900 NCLEX-style questions about pediatrics and progress and improvement into physique method chapters. upload a a hundred- query accomplished examination on the finish of the e-book, plus 75-question ultimate assessments at the bonus CD-ROM, and studying and learning turn into easier...and measurable. scholars use the RACE version to use serious considering to the query varieties they’ll stumble upon in school and at the NCLEX.
Bonus CD-ROM packaged with each e-book that includes 75-question ultimate assessments with NCLEX query codes.
Click right here for a unique Mail-In Rebate Offer
Read or Download Pediatric Success: A Course Review Applying Critical Thinking Skills to Test Taking (Davis Success Series) PDF
Similar women's health books
Ideal for direction evaluation now. .. and NCLEX prep later! 1,263 questions deal with all of maternal/newborn nursing classification content material. 1,013 questions in textual content are by way of a complete 100-question try out. And as an advantage, there’s a CD-ROM with ultimate tests of seventy five questions every one. The questions replicate the newest NCLX-RN attempt plan, with a spotlight on content material concerning physiological integrity.
New Blood bargains a clean interdisciplinary examine feminism-in-flux. For over 3 many years, menstrual activists have puzzled the security and necessity of female care items whereas contesting menstruation as a deeply entrenched taboo. Chris Bobel indicates how a little-known but enduring strength within the feminist wellbeing and fitness, environmental, and patron rights routine lays naked tensions among moment- and third-wave feminisms and divulges a sophisticated tale of continuity and alter in the women's stream.
Become aware of the fountain of teenybopper on your personal homeFrom beauty-industry specialist Diane Irons comes the final word selection of advice and methods for defying your age. even if you are looking to easily strive against graying hair or contemplating whatever extra dramatic, Age-Defying attractiveness secrets and techniques is a useful source for the lady who desires to glance nice and think even better--and do all of it with out breaking the financial institution.
Antibiotics Simplified is incorporated within the 2015 variation of the basic choice of Doody’s middle Titles. Antibiotics Simplified, 3rd variation is a best-selling, succinct consultant designed to bridge wisdom won in uncomplicated sciences classes with scientific perform in infectious illnesses. This useful textual content experiences easy microbiology and the way to technique the pharmacotherapy of a sufferer with a presumed an infection.
- The Preemie Primer: A Complete Guide for Parents of Premature Babies--from Birth Through the Toddler Years and Beyond
- Hair and hair care
- The Official Patient's Sourcebook on Vaginitis
- The Surgery-Free Makeover: All You Need to Know for Great Skin and a Younger Face
- Loss and Bereavement in Childbearing
Extra info for Pediatric Success: A Course Review Applying Critical Thinking Skills to Test Taking (Davis Success Series)
4. Eroded teeth are more common of people who have frequent vomiting. The acidic nature of the vomitus causes the enamel of the teeth to deteriorate causing erosion. This practice is most common among teens with bulimia. TEST-TAKING HINT: The test taker must have knowledge of the nutritional needs of an adolescent. Answer 1 can be eliminated because it states that the value is normal. Answer 2 can be eliminated because it is a normal blood pressure. Answer 4 can be eliminated because it relates more to bulimia than anorexia.
The nurse should try to comfort the child and be friendly, but she should not try to replace the parent. 2. Parents should be encouraged to be with their child as much as possible. However, parents may feel guilty if they leave knowing the staff believes the parents should always be at the bedside. 3. It is very important to try to maintain a child’s home routine both when parents are present and when they have to leave the hospital. This will increase the child’s sense of security and decrease anxiety.
2. During the school-age years, a child grows approximately 2 inches per year. 3. This is not the appropriate time to have the child evaluated. His mother needs to reserve her concerns until he is older. He will likely begin to catch up with his peers within the next year. 4. The child should continue to see his pediatrician for annual visits, but there is no need for a special visit to reevaluate his growth at this time. TEST-TAKING HINT: This is a specific physi- cal developmental milestone that should be memorized.