By Dan Huang
"Robust regulate for doubtful Networked keep watch over platforms with Random Delays" addresses the matter of research and layout of networked keep watch over platforms while the verbal exchange delays are various in a random model. The random nature of the time delays is average for commercially used networks, comparable to a DeviceNet (which is a controller quarter community) and Ethernet network.
The major procedure utilized in this booklet relies at the Lyapunov-Razumikhin approach, which leads to delay-dependent controllers. The lifestyles of such controllers and fault estimators are given by way of the solvability of bilinear matrix inequalities. Iterative algorithms are proposed to alter this non-convex challenge into quasi-convex optimization difficulties, which might be solved successfully by means of to be had mathematical instruments. eventually, to illustrate the effectiveness and benefits of the proposed layout procedure within the booklet, numerical examples are given in every one designed keep an eye on system.
Read Online or Download Robust control for uncertain networked control systems with random delays PDF
Similar control systems books
This monograph involves new effects at the stabilization of time-delay structures utilizing PID controllers. the most thrust of the ebook is the layout of PID controllers for time-delay structures, for which the authors have acquired a few vital requisites, insights and new layout strategies. one of the difficulties thought of during this publication, a massive one is that of stabilizing a first-order plant with useless time utilizing a PID controller.
This learn of the nonlinear output legislation challenge embraces neighborhood in addition to worldwide instances, protecting such points as controller layout and useful implementation concerns. From the studies: "The authors deal with the matter of output law for a nonlinear keep an eye on approach. .. [they] boost an international method of output law alongside frequent traces.
Hybrid dynamical platforms, either non-stop and discrete dynamics and variables, have attracted enormous curiosity lately. This rising region is located on the interface of keep watch over thought and computing device engineering, concentrating on the analogue and electronic facets of platforms and units. they're crucial for advances in sleek electronic- controller expertise.
- Loop-shaping Robust Control
- Identification of continuous systems
- Production Planning and Control for Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication Facilities: Modeling, Analysis, and Systems
- Autonomous Guided Vehicles: Methods and Models for Optimal Path Planning
Additional resources for Robust control for uncertain networked control systems with random delays
5) at time t, it follows from Leibniz–Newton formula that x(t ˜ − τ (i,t)) = x(t) ˜ − = x(t) ˜ − 0 −τ (i,t) 0 −τ (i,t) ˙˜ + θ )d θ x(t [Aik x(t ˜ + θ ) + Bik x(t ˜ − τ (i,t) + θ ) + Cik x(t ˜ − ρ (k,t) + θ )]d θ . 19) where τ (i,t) and ρ (k,t) are constant and Dik = Aik + Bik + Cik for the sake of simplification of notation. 20) where P(η1 (t), η2 (t)) is the positive constant symmetric matrix for each η1 (t) = i ∈ S and η2 (t) = k ∈ W . 21) where α1 = λmin (P(η1 (t), η2 (t))) and α2 = λmax (P(η1 (t), η2 (t))).
2ik Step 5. h¯ (i, k) is defined as follows: h¯ (i, k) = Step 6. τ × (β1ik + 3β2ik ) . β1∗ik + 3β2∗ik If Return h¯ (i, k) < τ ∗ (i) + ρ ∗ (k), stop. Else, return to step 2. 1. In Step 1, the initial data is obtained by assuming that the system has no time-delay. Note that Steps 2 and 3 are quasi-convex optimization problems . Hence, these two steps guarantee the convergence of τ . In order to reduce the conservatism of imposing a single upper bound τ for all modes, we have Steps 4 and 5. Note that Step 4 is a convex problem.
08. 24. 2. Furthermore, under the same assumptions on the sampling period ha and hs , we choose ns = 3 and na = 1 to model the data dropouts in the communication channel. 44. 4. These results demonstrate the validity of the methodology put forward in this chapter. 4 Conclusion In this chapter, a technique of designing a dynamic output feedback controller for an uncertain NCS with random communication network-induced delays and data packet dropouts has been proposed. The main contribution of this work is that both the sensor-to-controller and controller-to-actuator delays/dropouts have been taken into account.