By Fredric L. Buchholz, Nicholas A. Peppas
content material: Formation and constitution of cross-linked polyacrylates : equipment for modeling community formation / A.B. Kinney and A.B. Scranton --
practise tools of superabsorbent polyacrylates / Fredric L. Buchholz --
Dynamic swelling of ionic networks : program to behaviour of dry superabsorbents / Nicholas A. Peppas and Deepak Hariharan --
Mechanical habit of swollen networks / Burak Erman --
Ratio of moduli of polyelectrolyte gels in water with and with no salt / Yong Li, Chunfang Li, and Zhibing Hu --
Rate-limiting steps for solvent sorption and desorption by means of microporous stimuli-sensitive absorbent gels / Bhagwati G. Kabra and Stevin H. Gehrke --
tendencies within the improvement of superabsorbent polymers for diapers / Fusayoshi Masuda --
Characterization of a brand new superabsorbent polymer iteration / Herbert Nagorski --
guidance and alertness of high-performance superabsorbent polymers / Tadao Shimomura and Takashi Namba --
Water-blocking, optical-fiber cable method making use of water-absorbent fabrics / Kazuo Hogari and Fumihiro Ashiya.
Read Online or Download Superabsorbent Polymers. Science and Technology PDF
Similar plastics books
A entire encyclopaedic dictionary on polymer expertise with accelerated entries - exchange identify and exchange marks, record of abbreviations and estate tables.
Content material: Polymer nanocomposites: advent / Richard A. Vaia, Ramanan Krishnamoorti -- Commercialization of polymer nanocomposites / Jon Collister -- PMMA nanocomposites synthesized by way of emulsion polymerization / Sumanda Bandyopadhyaya, ALex J. Hsieh, Emmanuel P. Giannelis -- Boron nitride fillers for natural polymer composites / R.
This publication introduces the idea that of medical processing for injection molding. a piece on layout of experiments for injection molding offers perception to the beauty and dimensional strategy home windows. This booklet additionally incorporates a plan to liberate certified molds into creation, difficulty capturing counsel, and themes that effect a powerful method similar to using regrind, mildew cooling, and venting.
Using engaging in polymers for the anticorrosion security of metals has attracted nice curiosity over the past 30 years. The layout and improvement of engaging in polymers-based coating structures with advertisement viability is anticipated to be complicated by means of using nanotechnology and has got mammoth realization lately.
- Chemical Resistance of Specialty Thermoplastics
- Handbook of cosmeceutical excipients and their safeties
- Developments in Plastics Technology—4
- Handbook of Vinyl Formulating
- Permeability Properties of Plastics and Elastomers, 2nd Ed., Second Edition: A Guide to Packaging and Barrier Materials (Plastics Design Library)
Additional resources for Superabsorbent Polymers. Science and Technology
The simplest method is to strip the dissolved oxygen from the solution with a stream of nitrogen gas. Alternatively, the oxygen may be reacted from the solution by a metal-ion catalyzed reaction that forms hydroperoxides from the oxygen and monomer. Initiators. The polymerization is initiated by free-radicals in the aqueous phase, using thermally decomposable initiators, redox initiators or combinations. Redox systems used for the cross-linking copolymerizations include couples of persulfate/bisulfite, persulfate/thiosulfate, persulfate/ascorbate and hydrogen peroxide/ascorbate.
4. , J. Controlled Release, 1992, 22, 239-244. 5. ; Mazich, K . A . , Phys. Rev. , 1993, 48, 1182-1185. 6. , Proceed. Intern. Symp. Control. Rel. Bioact. , 1987, 14, 79-80. 7. , Chem. Eng. , 1990, 45, 2917-2925. 8. , J. Polym. Sci. Polym. ,1977, 15, 441-457. 9. , J. Polym. ,1969, A2, 7, 879-888. 10. , Chem. Eng. , 1992, 12, 30373057. 11. , Coll. Polym. , 1983, 261, 404-408. 12. , Adv. Polym. , 1961, 3, 1-31. 13. , J. Membr. , 1993, 78, 1-12. ; ACS Symposium Series; American Chemical Society: Washington, DC, 1994.
75. ; de Seze, L. ; Eds. Springer, Berlin, 1981, pp. 116-124. 76. ; Stauffer, D. Phys. Rev. , 1982, 49, 412. 77. P. J. Phys. Math. , 1983, 16, 1221. 78. J. Phys. , 1984, B11, 6328. 79. ; Stauffer, D. Macromolecules, 1984, 17, 998. 80. ; van de Hei, G . M . M . J. Polym. , 1984, 25, 354. 81. B. Polym. , 1984, 11, 415. 82. ; van de Hei, G . M . M . Brit. Polym. , 1985, 17, 219. 83. H. Macromolecules, 1989, 22, 3555. 84. A. Chem. Eng. , 1992, 47, 1411. 85. A. Polym. , 1988, 29, 346. ; ACS Symposium Series; American Chemical Society: Washington, DC, 1994.